My Photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, July 6, 2012

40th Anniversary - Picture Perfect!

 Our 40th anniversary celebrations couldn't have gone better! The weather was heaven sent...absolutely perfect!
 My little grandsons looked so handsome in their golf shirts and khaki shorts and I was so proud of them! The guests were greeted at the front door with a sign that directed them to follow the trail of rose petals to the back yard ceremony! There are many more pictures to come but I just wanted to let you all know how wonderful everything turned out! Color me happy!

1 comment:

master bedroom said...

Hello
Nana's Place
Amazing article! I’m pleased I stumbled upon it for useful information. I appreciate the effort here.

Search This Blog

Loading...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails