My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Zentangle Meditation - 'Seek Comfort'

I used to follow the practice of my dear friend Judy, who used to create a zentangle on a card front every morning and then give them as greeting cards. Well I found this set of blank cards, with a beautifully embossed border,in my stash that I'd picked up from the thrift store.

Today I found myself unsettled and searching for some inner comfort so I dusted them and myself off, pulled out my ever faithful Sharpee and voila! the beginnings of a card set of my own.


3 comments:

NickelNook said...

Your zentangle card is fabulous, Monica! It's such a relaxing thing to do, isn't it? I enjoy it! Those embossed cards are so pretty for it too!...Nancy :o)

Lynn B. said...

What a great idea! The card is beautiful. I love to Zentangle and do it all over anything I can get my hands on.

I hope you're ok. I read your response to Yolie's video, UGH!

Trish said...

Hi Monica! This is a great idea and it inspired me to give it a try. I just posted my card on my blog if you want to take a peek. I gave you the credit for the inspiration. Love your blog and watch you on You Tube and because of that I feel like a know you! *LOL* At least we are fellow Canadians! Thanks for the inspiration!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails