My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, April 12, 2013

She- Art Week One


I've been feeling really scattered and anxious lately and finding I needed an outlet to express my inner struggles. I started searching on line for some art journaling 'stuff' and I came across Christy Tomlinson's She-Art Workshop and I just love it. It feels so good to get messy!! This is my first girl of what for sure won't be my last!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Monica -- I love your YouTube Channel and watch it all the time!! I grew up in Montana and know about the spring weather you are experiencing. Hope the sun shines soon!

I love your She Art pieces and went to check out Christy Tomlinson's online class -- to my great surprise she is having a half off sale on classes that are older than six months. Here is the link: http://christytomlinson.typepad.com/christytomlinson/

I signed up for the first She Art but the second one is on sale too!

Thank you for all your great inspiration!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails