My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

A blogpost every day in February!

I am challenging myself to post on my poor old neglected blog every day this month. First my deepest gratitude to all of you who are still subscribed and to any of you who still peek in to see if there is anything new to read! While I am much more loyal to uploading Youtube videos and posting them here, I've been negligent in my written word so.... for the rest of the month I am going to try to post something EVERYDAY and to also make a real effort to pop by and visit your blogs too.
Today I'm getting ready for a prenatal class that I'm teaching tomorrow and I'm so pumped up this time around after just finishing watching the Netflix series 'Call The Midwife'! I highly recommend it! I give it 10 centimeters out of 10! :)

3 comments:

DEBBIE ORR said...

Hi Monica I saw your weekend Vlog then came to check out your blog and thought I would say Hi so you would know someone checked it out I always enjoy your videos have a great week


Debbie

kjo13 said...

Hi Monica,

I will be checking to see how you're doing...with your daily blogging!
Loved your description of the fire and wished I could have 'smelled' it! I love it going down the winter streets when I can even smell when people have wood burning going on. and 'glowing embers' is one of my favorite candle scents. have a great day. i have to get ready for work!
Kathy/loststamper

Sue~tsnbjj said...

I haven't seen the movie but I will check it out. The boys get Netflix. Today is my birthday so I will treat myself to the movie!
Keeping an eye out for your daily blogs! Hugs, Sue

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails