My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blast from the past!

You know there is no better medicine on the planet Earth than to spend time with your grandsons. Today I was at my daughter's for a Stella and Dot party and her and her hubby decided to join a group of their friends for brunch at 4:30 AM to catch the gold medal hockey game against Canada and Sweden.So lucky for us, the boys came over for a sleepover! We played Master Chef and created some yummy cupcake concoction and watched the vintage movie "Honey I Shrunk the Kids." The loved it as did we giggling right along with them Their sweetness and chatter is p

ure joy!

1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Pure joy is right, to delight in the space of children. You are giving them such sweet memories to cling to forever Monica. Super sweet. <3 hugs, Sue

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails