My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I enjoy being a girl!

Just like the lyrics from the musical 'Flower Drum Song' I enjoy being a girl most especially when my beautiful pink envelope from Ipsy appears in my mailbox! NO matter how cold or miserable it is outside that shock of pink is sure to cause me so shriek with delight!It's the best $10 plus s&h I've ever spent! This month's treasures are a
Fresh Start facial with Ice Age Mud with 2 steps, Plump Pout MIni lip gloss in Fuschia Freesia, Zoya Nail pink nail polish in the color Dot, Tinbeauty creamy eyeshadow in the color Violette,and J.Cats false eyelashes and they all arrived in the cutest pink cosmetic bag! If you haven't guessed by now the theme is 'The Look of Love"I am in love with Ipsy!

"When I have a brand new hairdo
With my eyelashes all in curl,
I float as the clouds on air do,
I enjoy being a girl!"

1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

How fun to try all of the new products every month. It sure is a pretty pink envelope! Enjoy your new goodies. :)

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails