My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Chai time!

Whenever I feel a bad day coming on with my Lupus my usually my first thought is that I need to take some kind of breakthrough medicine to help ease my discomfort.Lately however, I've been reverting to more natural remedies and they have proven to give as much relief if not better without the drowsy sleepy hangover affect.
One of my most favorite things is Chai tea.
My dear neighbour makes it for me firstly because I LOVE the taste and because in her wisdom she knew that the ingredients in Chai tea help relieve inflammation. In addition  Chai improves digestion,enhances the immune system and has antioxidant properties. It has also been suggested that Chai has antibacterial and anti-cancer effects.
If you ever have a chance give it a try. Chai does a body good!

1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

I've never had Chai tea Monica. I'm thinking of giving it a try now though! I had no idea it was so beneficial for so many things. My favorite teas have been green tea, oolong, English and Irish breakfast teas. I saw the vid of you going over to your neighbors and her giving you some of that tea. Don't recall if she shared the recipe. I'll have to go look it up and see if I can make some. Thanks for sharing about it. Hugs, Sue

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails