My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Michael Kors sunrise......

Today started like any other day but the sunrise was particularly beautiful.... a beautiful peachy color, like a Michael Kors rose gold colored sunrise.
I also received my call for the date of my surgery which is going to take place on March 4 so I've been very reflective all day. I'm nervous although I anticipate a new healthier life on the flip side of the operation. I mean, how can things not be perfect on a morning that starts with a Michael Kors rose gold colored sunrise?!

5 comments:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Monica, as I read you post tonight, I'm reminded of a couple verses in scripture. Hope you don't mind if I share them with you. The first one is Luke 8:50 But Jesus on hearing this answered him, “Do not fear; only believe, and she will be well.”
(I believe!)
Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” (even into surgery!)
One more~
1John 5:14-15 And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us. And if we know that he hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests that we have asked of him.
(Done!)
Standing in prayer for you, trusting for your peace, complete success and quick healing. Praying for you, your family and medical team. A beautiful morning for a beautiful person. So glad you enjoyed it the way you did! Hugs, Sue

happy wheels said...

Great information I will tweet to my friends to get them to check it out. keep it up. Thanks for sharing!
friv4 | friv 4 school | kizi4 | kizi 4|unblocked games| unblockedgames

8 ball pool said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
happy wheels| friv|monster high| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| sudoku

hoa huy said...

Big Farm

Big Farm is an awesome multiplayer farm management game made by the Goodgame Studios.
Your mission is simple: Create a big farm, grow crops, breed animals,
and become the richest farmer of the universe. Enjoy Goodgame's Big Farm!

Friv4 Games Online said...

Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while now and finally got the
happy wheels | friv4school | happy wheels

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails