My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Monday, February 24, 2014

My new surgery date is...

Wednesday, February 26th.
 The day after tomorrow. Yikes! I feel prepared but I am still nervous. I've been doing everything to keep busy. I have so many lists of the things I need to do, bet every time I sit quietly, the nerves kick in. I guess I can't keep my promise of a blog every day in February :( Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Praying for my, my friend! I look forward to hearing how well it went! :o)

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Continued prayers Monica. :)
hugs, Sue

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails