My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Natural all the way baby!

Yesterday Richard and I decided that we would go through the house and put everything back in its place. What originally started out as just a simple 'pick up' cleaning turned into a mini Spring clean of sorts. We were washing down the shelves in the back porch, on stepladders polishing the light fixtures, replacing all of the burnt out light bulbs at the same time polishing and shining as we went.
Once we were done we sat back and basked in our hard work. I wanted to take a picture of the products that we used to clean as my blog pic and that's when I realized we are all natural baby. We use Norwex cloths for the most part and vinegar! The toilets get an occasional splosh of bleach but that's it! I don't even us fabric softener anymore thanks to my cool dryer balls. So we can inhale indoors and know that our air is as natural as it can be!

2 comments:

Candy Bello said...

Thank you for your kind comment! I'm so glad for your videos! I listen to them when I'm crafting. Your voice is wonderful!

Sue~tsnbjj said...

I LOVE using all natural products. Three of the six of us have asthma and allergies so it's almost impossible to be in the same room with strong smelling chemicals due to the scent. We use a lot of vinegar, baking soda and lemons in our cleaning routine. You guys did an amazing job with your mini Spring cleaning! Hugs, Sue

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails