My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, February 28, 2014

No words necessary...

So today is my last official day of blogging everyday in February. I still plan to blog but maybe not everyday! You may have noticed that I didn't blog yesterday because I was so disappointed  as my surgery was bumped AGAIN to March 11, so I have decided to put things on the back burner and get on with living my life. I was in such a funk yesterday but after some retail therapy with my hubby and my mom today and giggles from my grandsons, it's all been put into perspective. I feel like I've been given a 'stay'
of sorts so I plan to embrace each and every day!

1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Way to go Monica! Nothing like those sweet little faces to help put things in a sweeter perspective! I hope you found some nice goodies on your shopping outing. It all works out as it should. I've enjoyed reading your daily blogs. Keeping an eye out for future updates. Hugs, Sue

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails