My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Prenantal Superbowl Sunday

Right now I'm sitting in my comfy jammies watching the Superbowl after teaching prenatal classes all day.Sharing my knowledge of birth to new parents is both so rewarding and exhausting.
They are so joy filled in anticipation of their new bundle to be!
For now though it's so nice though to be relaxing with some super bowl snacks that my hubby picked up!


2 comments:

DEBBIE ORR said...

Get some rest!

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Your Superbowl snack looked yummy. I worked in the kitchen, literally all day. Prepared so much food it wasn't funny but it all was gobbled up by the cheering football fans. lol! It's amazing what you are able to teach and share with momma's to be. What a precious gift you give to so many women Monica. Love that about you though...you give so much without even knowing it, to everybody who knows you.

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails