My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Seriously?!?! Talk about an emotional roller coaster!

OK I'm a pretty strong woman but this is getting to the point of ridiculous. I've been on a real emotional roller coaster. My neurosurgery date has been changed once again for the 4th time!!! First it was the 4th of March, then changed to the 24th, then back to the 4th of March and then just yesterday changed to Wednesday, February 26th. So today I follow the proper steps, go to the lab for the blood bank and I'm now am sporting the red wristband that is not to be removed until I'm discharged from the hospital. Check and check. I call the hospital to get what time I'm to be at the hospital, 8AM they say, eat nothing after midnight, check and check....and then.....ten minutes later...I get a call from the neurosurgeon's office saying there is a major emergency and they are transporting someone by air ambulance so MY DATE IS NOW POSTPONED TO MARCH 4TH! I truly have compassion for the  emergency patient, there but for the grace of God go I but...Seriously?!? I'm trying to be strong but I have to admit I started crying in Target. There, all better, now I'm going to eat a couple of chocolates. Take that hospital people!!!

1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

:) Trusting God for His perfect plan for your surgery date. When ever that is and knowing that He has a date, a surgeon and staff all picked out for your best health and this is all a way of lining them up to be there when you are. ;) 1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.”
Continuing in prayer. Hugs

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails