My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Birds!!!

Our yard looked like the set of the old Alfred Hitchcock movie 'The Birds" as the Bohemian Waxwings descended upon our Mountain Ash tree for their annual glutenous feast of the fermented berries! It's so fun if you are fortunate enough to witness and capture this amazing spectacle! This year, however, one birdie hit the window ((drunk perhaps?!)) and was almost undone by an eagle perched upon the same tree!! My grandsons and papa quickly saved the birdie and placed him in a shoebox and at the time of this printing his fate is still unknown.



1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Oh no! Poor little bird. I've seen that movie. lol!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails