My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Your true friends are your friends when...

A true friend is someone like my friend Janet who lives in the U.K. She is here visiting her daughter. We truly enjoy our times together most especially when we are doing nothing! This morning was so evident of that. She arrived as planned at my place at 10 AM and knowing that I wasn't feeling 100% after my injection yesterday, she let herself in and did some knitting until I rose from my slumber at noon! Who does that??After having a coffee we sat in my bedroom and watched some great movies. So wonderful being so comfortable with someone that doing absolutely nothing is so much fun!

1 comment:

Sue~tsnbjj said...

Beautiful friendship!

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails