My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Art Journal Every Day - Day 1

"The dance of life is taking place with the rhythm of the universe." - Melody Beattie
I am starting out on a new adventure where I am going to do a 30 minute art journal every day just for the sheer sake of playing! My inspiration right now is my book Journey to the Heart by Melody Beattie.
Supplies used:
Dylusions Spray - Pink Bubblegum
White acrylic paint
Brown acrylic paint
Gellipad printed paper
Golden gel medium
Large Black Pitt pen (brush tip)
Small Black Pitt pen (fine tip)
Gathered Twigs Distress ink
Recollections floral embelishments
White small doily
Brown splatter paint
pencil
brushes
scrap paper
pink stickles
PS
Yes I know I spelled 'rhythm' wrong!

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails