My photo
my name is monica but now i'm better known as nana. i have recurring dreams about faraway places and wild animals running free. i love to create with paper, food and yarn and i love to share snippets of my life.

Friday, January 2, 2015

Life Q's is back for 2015!

Welcome everyone!
I would like to invite you to join me on a 52 week art journal adventure.I have been doing this since 2007 when I was first inspired by Emily Falconbridge.
Each week I will give you a question for you to answer via my blog, the Life Q's Facebook page and YouTube videos. You are to answer in the form of art journaling.
My wish is that by the end of the year, by answering the Q's, we will all know our selves just that much better. Please play along and share your creations by posting a picture on Facebook or YouTube  and/or by leaving your thoughts in the comments section.

No comments:

Search This Blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails